The Youth Mentor Coach
TYMC provides global online and in-person life and leadership coaching, mentoring and training for young people (13-30 years old), Youth Coaches and Youth Workers. TYMC supports international charities, schools, universities and businesses working with young people worldwide, through youth work consultancy, training, group coaching and other services to develop their young leaders and youth programmes.
Preparing future generations to be the best they can be for themselves, for others and for the natural world.
FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
(18-30 years old)
Do you want to increase your influence to make a positive social or environmental impact? Do you worry about your place and purpose on this planet? Do you want to change yourself, your community or even the world? Are you feeling useless, stuck or lacking in confidence and drive? Do you need careers guidance and support with managing exam or transition anxiety? Are you confused about your personal life path, feeling lost or at a crossroads? Do you need accountability, inspiration and encouragement to make decisions and achieve your vision and mission?
Be you, reach your potential with TYMC! Through Life & Leadership Coaching you could:
- Develop your social impact and changemaker skills
- Increase your existing leadership qualities, influence and local, national or global impact
- Share your voice effectively, to be heard
- Discover your true potential and purpose
- Achieve and succeed with confidence and clarity
- Explore the world, connect to nature, take a gap year or plan an adventure
- Manage your time and performance
- Enhance your public speaking, interview, leadership, social and presentation skills
- Prepare for transitions into university and careers
- Identify your career, university, courses or mission
- Better manage exam or transition anxiety
- Deal with conflict, pressure, anger and emotions
- Build positive relationships, stand out from the crowd and make a good impression.
FOR YOUTH COACHES & YOUTH WORKERS
Would you like to know how to become an effective and inspiring Youth Coach or Youth Worker? Would you like to learn the essentials of Youth Coaching? Would you like to understand the difference between youth mentoring, teen coaching, youth coaching and coaching adults? Do you want to empower and inspire others? Would you like to set up your own youth coaching service? Do you want to help change the lives of young people effectively? As a specialist in Youth Personal Development and Youth Coaching with over 2500 hours of youth mentoring and coaching, and years of experience in youth and community program leadership that's where TYMC can help you!
- Mentoring to help you achieve your vision as a youth & community worker or youth coach
- Improve your youth coaching, mentoring & youth work skills through mentoring that Includes resources, exercises and guided self-reflection
- Better understand the impact of adolescent development and how this may influence your work
- Enhance your connection with young people and help them to develop personally and professionally
- Develop your understanding of adolescence to provide coaching and support that meets the needs of young people
- Develop your personal and professional growth
- Become aware of your limiting beliefs and move through them to strive to reach your full potential
- Become an inspiring youth & community leader.
What Happens & Where Do We Meet?
We'll talk in a confidential space where we'll build trust, dig deep to explore your current fears, thoughts, situation, beliefs, emotions and opportunities to discover a way forward. I will 100% accept you for exactly who you are; there'll be no judgement. Coaching and mentoring focus on the now and the future. So unlike therapy, mentoring and coaching do not dig into your past. Neither will you ever be told what to do in your sessions.
Coaching is a space for co-creation of solutions and discovering what's most important to you in that moment. Through deep reflections, sharing and questions, together we'll move you towards your aspirations, a better space of mind and clarity of direction. Coaching aims to maximize your potential, in any area of your personal, academic or professional life, through your coach's powerful 'active listening' skills and questions. Mentoring however, provides guidance and feedback based on the mentor's expert experience in the field e.g. mentoring for youth coaches or mentoring for young aspiring youth and community leaders.
Leah, the Founder of TYMC, knows that to make a difference in yourself and the world takes a lot of hard work, sacrifices and determination, but it's worth it and she'll be there with you during that difficult stage in your journey to help you get through it as a stronger person. It's often said that the most "successful" people, and leaders, have a coach and/or mentor; Leah could be yours.
Where do we meet? 70% of people meet Leah via online video or voice call. However, it's also possible to meet in-person at your organisation, college or in the idyllic mountains of Asturias Northern Spain, where Leah lives.